We are fortunate to have great volunteers for our farm animals. Volunteers are always needed in lots of other areas at the homestead:
- as a museum tour guide (weekends)
- extra help in the country store (weekends)
- adult farmhands to help with school and group tours (weekdays)
- garden weeding / watering (any hours)
- mowing pastures/ other farm chores as needed (any hours)
- adult volunteers (age 18 yrs or older) for early morning feed and animal care.
- farm volunteers will be asked to join the Parma Area Historical Society after the volunteer trial period is completed.
- Complete the volunteer application and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 29002, Parma OH 44129 – once your application is received, our volunteer coordinator will respond usually within 10 days.
All volunteers start on a trial basis.