On June 14, 2015, we will be having a Flag Retirement Ceremony and Hayrides at the farm! This event will run from 12 PM to 4 PM. More details will be available as the event gets closer. We hope to see you then!
Down the Road a Piece
Make a Day of It!
A visit to the farm can be part of a full day of fun. Here are some other family friendly things to do in the area, as well as nearby, locally owned restaurants.
Activities for ages 6 and under.
- Pump It Up Party Centers are an indoor inflatable playground available primarily for parties, however, most centers have open play times, too – but only for kids six and younger.
- Memphis Kiddie Park has been putting smiles on childrens faces since 1952. They offer 11 amusement rides for children, a concession stand, arcade, and miniature golf course. They are truly a landmark of the Cleveland area serving generations of area children. Start your own tradition today!
Activities for Kids of All Ages.
- Freeway Lanes of Parma – Parma Bowling Alley
- Parma Recreation Center
- The Parma – Snow and Parma Heights branches of the Cuyahoga County Public Library have regular, story/fun times for babies, toddlers and preschool-age children, as well as regular programs and special events for tweens and teens.
- Cassidy Theatre produces several shows each year for children or appropriate for an all-ages audience.
- The I-X Indoor Amusement Park operates for one month, usually April, of the year inside of Cleveland’s International Exposition Center.
- The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo’s is a great destination for more animal fun. Thousands of animals, 168 rolling wooded acres and The Rain Forest’s 2 indoor acres…Each exhibit is an adventure!
- The Christmas Story house, best known as the home of Ralphie, Randy, The Old Man, and Mrs. Parker, sends visitors may into a time machine. Destination: the 1940s.
- Aut-O-Rama Drive-In, may draw on that nostalgic feeling to pull in new patrons, but some of the biggest fans of drive ins are the kids who think the whole idea is brand new.
Restaurants In the Area
$ Under 10 dollars
$$ 10-15 dollars
$$$ 15-25 dollars
- Antonio’s Restaurant is a full service Italian restaurant located near Parmatown Mall in Parma, Ohio. Price: $$
- Stancato’s has been serving Northeast Ohio for three generations with it’s continued Italian traditions of meeting customers needs. Price: $$
- Corleone’s Ristorante boasts casual italian dining in a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Price: $$$
- Eat’n Park is great for takeut. Price: $
- Jordan’s Family Restaurant prides itself on quality meats and products in all of its Entrees. Price: $
- Bonefish Grill offers sophisticated preparations of market fresh fish, grilled specialties and big city cocktails in a stylish atmosphere. Price: $$