- Diced ham
- 1/2 cup green and red peppers- chopped small
- 2 strips bacon- cooked and crumbled
- 6 mushrooms-drained, tipped and sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper- to taste
- 3 eggs- slightly beaten with a tiny pour of milk
A Delicious Western Omelet
In a large bowl, mix eggs beaten slightly, and pour into a medium size omelet pan or frying pan with teaspoon of oil
and a tablespoon of butter or margarine. Add salt and pepper and cover for 2 minutes… uncover and add all the rest of ingredients except for 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
Cover and let simmer on low till everything looks done (not runny). Flip one side over, then flip the other side ontop of it for your fold.
Once on plate top with remaining cheese.